I Want to Help
I Need Help
I Want to Help
Media | Events
TO DONATE, you can make a cheque payable to Community Connection and drop it off at 275 First Street, Unit 14 on the second floor or, you can donate online and get an instant tax receipt here.
WISH LIST: If you are able to help with supplies we need, it is always greatly appreciated! As our needs change rapidly, we would be most grateful to receive gift cards from grocery stores or department stores ( eg Giant Tiger, Walmart, etc) so we can get the supplies that are most needed. Please contact email@example.com to arrange pick up or drop-off.
SUPPLES AND FOOD for our guests who are self-isolating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fresh vegetables – carrots, celery, cucumbers OR a vegetable tray of prepared cut-up vegetables
- Frozen packaged microwaveable personal meals (example: Healthy Choice, Stouffers, Lean Cuisine, Campbell’s or equivalent types of brands)
- Pudding cups
- Instant Oatmeal packages
- Crackers and/or cracker and cheese/hummus snack packs (example: Ritz, Summer Fresh or equivalent
- types of brands)
- Mixed snack packs (example: Bits and Bites)
- Instant soup packages or cartons (no cans please)
- Cloverleaf tuna or chicken salad snack packs
- Assorted fruit cups (example: Del Monte)
- Soft granola bars (example: Soft and Chewy Granola bars)
- Instant coffee packages and boxes of tea bags (caffeinated and non-caffeinated)
- Juice boxes
- Gift cards for grocery stores such as Loblaws, Metro, Walmart, etc. are a huge help in allowing us to quickly purchase whatever we may need
- Sealed full boxes of plastic sandwich bags
- Sealed full boxes of large freezer bags
- Sealed packages of brown paper bags (med-large size)
- Lysol disinfectant wipes
- Bottles of bleach
- Sealed cases of gloves
- Sealed boxes of garbage bags (medium-large size)
The above listed food and supply item donations are accepted from 6pm-6:30pm Monday-Fridays ONLY at 250 Peel Street, the front door facing Peel Street, marked “DELIVERIES.” Please drop at the door and knock and a staff member will collect to abide by physical distancing.
Questions regarding donations and fundraising? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our VOLUNTEER positions are now filled for the current season.
For up-to-date news, please follow us on FACEBOOK